A Message from Crested Butte Resort Real Estate
March 19, 2020
Providing exceptional customer service is at the core of what we do at Crested Butte Resort Real Estate. That means providing the reliable real estate service you count on, in good times, and even more importantly, in challenging times. In keeping with this commitment, your health and the health of our agents and staff is our top priority.
As COVID-19 affects a growing number of people in our communities, we are prepared and are taking steps to ensure we’ll continue to be there for you to meet your real estate needs. Here are just a few of the steps we are taking:
- We are in constant communication with local, state and federal agencies and health organizations to coordinate responses.
- We have staffing plans in place to ensure we continue delivering the reliable service you expect.
- To reduce the potential spread of illness, we are asking agents to work from home and to continue working closely with their buyers and sellers.
- For the health and safety of our buyers and sellers, we will implement a series of screening questions before showings, or any entering of a property.
- We have placed a temporary hold on open houses.
- We are happy to accommodate video conferences and home tours via FaceTime.
- We encourage our clients to take advantage of signing documents electronically via DocuSign.
- We are also staying up to date with the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and local health authorities. Please see their website links below.
As always, we will be working diligently to deliver the real estate services you count on. If there is anything we can do for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us. As we take these precautions we are strongly focused on the health and safety of our agents, staff and everyone in the community we serve.
Stay Well Everyone!
Crested Butte Resort Real Estate